How do I turn off comments on YouTube 2020?
Click the drop-down icon next to the “Comment visibility” section & select the “Disable comments” option to turn off comments on YouTube.
How can I block certain YouTube comments?
Block a commenter
- Find a comment they’ve left on your channel or video.
- Next to the comment, select More Hide user from channel.
How do I turn off chat on YouTube?
How to turn-off live chat on YouTube
- go to Live Control Room via the button beside the video preview in the stream settings.
- confirm first settings if it is required.
- click “Edit” and disable live chat – see the screen below.
How do I turn off replies on YouTube comments?
Click the v icon in the upper right corner of the post
5. Select “Disable comments” to disable replies to your comment on YouTube.
Why can’t I turn on comments on YouTube?
The most common reason you can’t comment on a YouTube video is the video creator has turned off the comments feature for one or more of their videos. … When a user uploads a new video, they are required by COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) to disclose whether the content is intended for children or adults.
How do I turn off comments on YouTube Mobile?
With an Android or iOS mobile device, you can enable or disable YouTube comments – fast.
Next to each comment, tap the three dots, which reveals the option to:
- Remove a comment.
- Report a comment to YouTube.
- Hide the user so you NEVER see their comments again.
Can I filter YouTube comments?
To use the new search filters, you need to open up YouTube Studio on desktop. Then, from the left menu, select the “Comments” tab and use the filter bar at the top of the page. And as shown above, you can combine different filters to narrow your search for specific comments even further.