How do you select a profile picture on Facebook?
How do I add or change my Facebook profile picture?
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap Select Profile Picture or Video.
- Choose a photo or add a frame.
- Tap Save when you’re ready to post your new profile picture. You can also edit your photo before posting.
How do I select a new profile picture?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap your profile picture then tap Change Profile Picture. Choose a photo or add a frame. Select the photo you’d like to use, then tap Use This Photo.
Why can’t I change my Facebook profile picture?
If you’re having trouble changing your profile picture, here are some things you can try: If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, make sure you’re using the latest version. If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, close out of the app and reopen. … Wait and try changing your profile picture later.
How do I change my profile picture on Facebook 2021?
From the Android App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the icon that looks like a person.
- Select the “Edit” option in your existing profile photo.
- Choose “Select Profile Picture“.
- Navigate to and select the photo you wish to use for your profile.
Can I change my profile picture on Facebook without it posting?
To change your profile picture on Facebook without notifying other people, here’s what you should do: … Click on the profile picture and choose “Select profile picture or video.” Choose the new profile picture. Uncheck the box next to “Share your update to News Feed.”
Can you make a photo your profile picture and keep the likes?
You sure can use the photo of your mom as your profile picture, and you won’t lose a single Like or Comment. Here’s all you need to do: … 2 – Hover your mouse over your profile picture, then click Update Profile Picture.
How do I make a profile picture on Facebook without likes and comments?
Go to the “updated profile picture” post. Tap on the triple-dots icon. Select “Edit Privacy” > “See all”. Select “Only me” > “Done”.