How to Share Articles on Facebook
- Locate the share button near the article. This button may appear as “Like,” “Recommend” or “Share on Facebook.” Once you click it, a new box will open.
- Log in to Facebook if you have not already done so.
- Click “Post to Profile,” then “Post,” to share the article on your wall.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). If it doesn’t, click the pull- down arrow and select the correct page.
Share with anyone, anywhere with Article Share
- Log in to Author Services.
- In My Articles, find the article you would like to share and click Manage Article.
- Look for the ‘Share your content’ card and click Get shareable link.
- Copy your unique sharing link and share access to your article with anyone, anywhere.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How long am I blocked from sharing on Facebook?
Facebook can block it for hours, weeks, 15 days. And if the activity continues, it will disable the account.
If you want to make a previous post shareable, after locating the post, select the ellipsis icon (•••) on the right side of the post and choose “Edit Post.” Select the first drop-down menu below your name (labeled “Friends”) and choose “Public” on the new page.
The more simple it is to subscribe to a network or share content, the more likely people are going to be to do it. In the same vein, you should be pushing people to use those buttons. Put a call to action in ever post asking them to like/share/tweet your content, or to follow your pages. Ask for a comment, as well.
Online Publishing Platforms
Click the “New Post” link to go to the text editor. Enter a title for your article, and then enter your article. Click the “Publish Post” button in the lower-right corner of the text editor to publish your article to the web as a web page.
How to get people to share your content?
- Customize social meta tags. By default, social networks will automatically pull data from your webpage’s meta values whenever you share it in different social media accounts. …
- Ask for shares. …
- Use images. …
- Use tools. …
- Do round-up posts. …
- Add social sharing buttons.