How can I download Instagram stories?
How to download your Instagram Story
- Open and log into Instagram.
- Tap Your Story, in the top-left corner, to view posts you’ve added to your story.
- Choose the story you’d like to save and tap the three dots at the bottom right and tap Save… …
- On an iPhone, select Save Photo/Video to save that specific story.
Which app can I use to download stories on Instagram?
For Android, Story Saver is one of the most user-friendly apps to save Instagram Stories with. The app is available for free in the Google Play store and only uses 14M storage on your phone. Download the app and log in with your Instagram account to get started.
How can I download Instagram stories without logging in?
Instagram Story Viewer & Downloader
- No Need Instagram Account. View without login or install anything. Just enter Instagram username you want to stalk.
- Anonymous. Nobody will know you are watching their stories.
- Download and Share. Save Instagram videos and photos in high resolution to your devices.
How can I download Instagram stories without the app?
Download Instagram videos on PC
- Open Google Chrome and go to StorySaver.
- Go to Instagram and choose a public video and tap on the “three dots” in the top right corner to copy the video URL.
- Go back to Chrome to Storysaver.net and enter the Instagram video URL in the search box and hit “Download”
How do I download an Instagram story with music?
Archive Your Stories
- Go to the ‘Settings’ icon on your Instagram application.
- Now, click on ‘Story Settings’
- In the ‘Saving ‘section, activate the option ‘Save to Archive ‘(Android) or ‘Save to Camera Roll ‘(iOS)