Why can’t I add a payment method on Facebook?
You have to be an admin of the ad account to add payment methods. Check that the payment method you’re trying to add is an accepted payment option for Facebook ads. If your ad account is set up for manual payments, you won’t be able to add a payment method using these steps.
How do I enable payment on Facebook?
You can start using Facebook Pay on Facebook or Messenger with just a few taps:
- Go to “Settings” > “Facebook Pay” on the Facebook app or website.
- Add a payment method.
- The next time you make a payment, use Facebook Pay.
How do I add a payment method to my ad account?
To add a payment method to your ad account:
- Log in to the Facebook app, or go to m.facebook.com on your phone’s mobile web browser.
- Tap and then tap Ads Manager.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Payment methods.
- In the Payment methods section, select if you’d like to add a credit or debit card or PayPal.
- Enter your payment details.
How do I set up a manual payment on Facebook?
Create a new ad account with manual payments
Select your manual payment method and then click Continue. Review the confirmation screen and then click Continue. Enter your business details and payment amounts and then click Make payment. Follow the instructions to add money to your account.
Where is payment settings on Facebook page?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings. Tap Payments, then tap Payments.
How do I add GCash as payment method on Facebook?
- Step 1: Click “Add Money” on your Facebook Payment Settings.
- Step 2: Select “GCash” as your payment option.
- Step 3: Enter the amount and click “Review Payment”
- Step 4: Are you sure you got the amount right? …
- Step 5: You will be directed to GCash page / box.