Can you export Facebook comments?
In fact, you can now export more than 2,000 comments from Facebook in Suite. What’s more, it is also possible to export replies to comments! … Simply have a look at the Comments section in the Facebook post detail in Analytics and click on the Export button at the top of the page to generate your . xls export.
How can I extract all comments from Facebook?
Start by choosing a Facebook page. Then enter the Facebook URL or select the Facebook post for which you want to export comments. Select Facebook comment export options. Now select Facebook comments to export.
How do I export Facebook Comments 2021?
In order to export your comments, you need to:
- Click on any of your media, whether on the My Posts page or elsewhere.
- Click on the ‘Comments’ toggle.
- Click the Download arrow to export your comments.
How can I download a Facebook comment Video?
Just follow these steps to download Facebook videos on Android:
- Open the Facebook video you want to download in the Facebook app or the website.
- On the app, hit share and then tap Copy Link. …
- Open fbdown.net in a browser that supports downloading. …
- Paste the link where it asks you to and click Download.
Can you export all of your Facebook posts?
Facebook allows you to select your date range for the export or select the option to export all of your data at once.
How can I copy all my Facebook posts?
- Go to Facebook.com/settings.
- Tap “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Tap “Download Archive.”
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will download to your computer.