How do I find my URL for Instagram?
Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page. 2. At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL.
Open Instagram on your Android or iOS device. Use the search option to type in the username of the profile you want to share. Once your desired Instagram profile is displayed, click the three-button icon on the top-right corner of the application. A dialogue box will open with ‘Copy Profile URL’ as one of the options.
How do I find my Instagram URL on the app?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Visit the target profile on Instagram via mobile app.
- Tap the three dots icon in the top right corner to open the main profile menu.
- Tap Copy Profile URL from the menu options presented.
- Paste the copied profile URL anywhere you’d like to either send or store it.
How to share an Instagram post to your story from your feed
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Locate the post you want to share in your Instagram story on your feed.
- Tap the paper airplane icon.
- The “share” menu will appear. …
- The photo or video post will automatically upload as a story draft.