How do you sync iPhone Contacts with Facebook?
Touch the “Options” icon in the upper right portion of the screen. Tap “Sync Contacts.” Tap the “Syncing” field to enable the feature.
You can only manage continuous contact uploading on the Android, iPhone, iPad or Facebook Lite apps. When continuous contact uploading is turned on, Facebook will automatically upload your contacts from your phone or tablet whenever you log into your Facebook account.
How do I sync my iPhone contacts with messenger?
Tap “Sync Contacts” at the top of the People tab.
Messenger will scan your contacts and find people to add to your Messenger friends list. If you’re using an iOS device, tap the “Open Settings” when prompted. Toggle the “Contacts” slider on, then tap “Return to Messenger.” Tap “Sync Contacts” again to perform the sync.
How do I sync contacts with Facebook Messenger?
Step 1: Go to ‘chats’. Step 2: Then, select your ‘profile picture’ at the top left corner. Step 3: Go to ‘people’. Step 4: Hit ‘upload contacts’ to switch the setting on or off.
How do I sync my contacts?
Back up & sync device contacts by saving them as Google contacts:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the “Settings” app.
- Tap Google Settings for Google apps Google Contacts sync Also sync device contacts Automatically back up & sync device contacts.
- Turn on Automatically back up & sync device contacts.
How do I save contacts from Facebook messenger to my phone?
Synchronize your Android and Facebook contacts to keep them available in one location.
- Press the “Menu” button on your device and tap “Settings.”
- Tap “Accounts and sync.”
- Tap the “Add account” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Facebook” in the Integrated Contact Accounts section.
- Tap the “Next” option.
How do I add a contact from Facebook messenger to my phone?
Step 1: Tap “People” at the bottom of the screen. Step 2: Tap the “plus” button in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 3: Near the bottom of the screen, tap “Enter Phone Number,” “Pick from Your Contacts” or “Scan Code,” depending on how you want to add the user.