How do you activate Stars on Facebook games?
To Enable Stars:
- Click on the notification you received or go to Creator Studio > Monetization to begin set up.
- Accept Terms and Conditions. …
- Set up Payment Account. …
- Go to Creator Studio > Monetization > Stars to continue setting up Stars.
- Follow the best practices outlined in Tips to get started with Stars.
How do you become eligible for a star on Facebook?
Unlock Facebook Stars so your fans can support you. Unique Level Up Badge on your Profile and Facebook Page.
To be eligible to apply for the program you’ll have to:
- Create a “Gaming Video Creator” page.
- Broadcast 4 hours in the last 14 days.
- Broadcast on 2 days in the last 14 days.
- Have at least 100 followers on their page.
How do I add stars on Facebook?
To create your Stars goal
- Go to Creator Studio > Monetization > Stars.
- Click on the Goals tab, or scroll down to Tools > Stars Goals and click on Manage Goals.
- Click + Add Stars Goal.
- Enter the goal amount, title and description.
- Click Publish.
How much does 100 Stars cost on Facebook?
Viewers can purchase Stars at 100 per $1; however, Facebook charges them $1.40 for 100 stars.
How do you buy stars for streamers?
To buy Stars during a live video:
Go to a video creator’s page during a live or on demand video. Your balance of Stars will be displayed in the top left. Tap Buy Stars to purchase additional Stars. Select the pack of Stars you’d like to buy (example: 250 Stars).
How do I become a Facebook gaming partner?
Join the Level Up Program
- Create a “Gaming Video Creator” page or converting a current Facebook page into a creator page.
- Stream at least 4 hours over at least 2 days within the last two weeks.
- 100 followers or more on the Gaming page.
- Gaming page must be active for at least 30 days.
How much does it cost to send Stars on Facebook?
You can purchase as few as 45 Stars (with a bonus of 35 Stars) for $0.99 or as many as 6,400 Stars (with a bonus of 3,600 Stars) for $99.99, according to the website as it appears now.
Where is the Creator Studio on Facebook?
How to access Creator Studio. There are two ways you can access Facebook Creator Studio: Visit facebook.com/CreatorStudio. Navigate to your Facebook Page > click the Publishing Tools button on the sidebar > select “Creator Studio” under the “Tools” section in the sidebar.
How do you become a level creator?
How to join Level Up
- Create a Gaming Video Creator Page or convert an existing Page into a Gaming Video Creator Page.
- Grow that page to 100 followers.
- Stream game content from your Gaming Video Creator Page on at least 2 days in one consecutive 14 day period.