Click your name in the upper right corner to display your profile, write down the URL address in the address bar, then give it your friend.
Open Facebook app. Go to your profile page and click on More. In the drop down you would see an option to “Copy Link to Profile”
How Do I Get My Facebook URL? Step-By-Step Tutorial
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on your name in the top right corner.
- Your Facebook URL appears in the browser’s address bar.
Right-click the page you want to send to your friend, and then in the menu, click Send link. You can also follow the steps in the all browsers section to copy and send a link.
To Utilize Medium’s Friend Link:
- Go to the article you want to share.
- Click Edit in the top right hand corner of the article.
- Click “Share Friend Link”
- Copy the newly generated link, and share with friends or social media.
What is the Friend link? It’s a link that gives everyone free access to your story, even if they are not Medium Members or they already read all free stories from the month.
How to Send a Website Link
- Open a browser. …
- Double-click a blank spot in the address bar at the top of the browser window. …
- Right-click the address, scroll down and hit “Copy.”
- Open your email application. …
- Finish your email by writing a message, adding a subject and entering the recipient’s email address.
On your homepage, click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the page. Click Settings from the menu. In the Profile section, scroll down to URL and click Edit to change your Medium URL. Click Save to save your changes.
How do you find friends on Medium?
You can find people to follow by interests or name, and invite people via Twitter, email, or link.
How do I invite people to Medium?
- Go to Medium home page.
- Create a New Collection (found on the bottom left corner, beside New Post)
- Name this Collection, something simple like “Invite to Medium”
- On the right of the New Collection page, click “Invite Only”, under, “Who can contribute?” (It is set to “Anyone” by default)