Click on the downward pointing arrow to the right of “Other Pages You Like.” Select “Public” if you want everyone to see your likes, or a more limited privacy option that corresponds to who you want to be able to see your likes. The option you select will take effect immediately.
Adding a Facebook Like Button to your Homepage
- Go to the Facebook Like Button page. …
- Choose a button style from the Layout drop-down. …
- Select like or recommend from the Action Type drop-down. …
- Uncheck the boxes marked Show Friends’ Faces and Include Share Button to disable those features.
- Click the Get Code button.
Why don’t my likes show on my Facebook page?
A few users will restrict the visibility of their likes. This means that only people connected to that person will be able to see the action. In some cases they restrict the like to just themselves, meaning no one can see the like. You may see someone like your page, but not see the count increment.
The new Page layout is meant to make it easier for visitors to a Page to see key information, like the Page’s bio and posts. Notably, the design does away with the Page Likes and the Like button. Instead, the Page will only display a Follow button and follower count. This change better reflects the Page’s true reach.
Facebook removing “like” button on pages; use follow button for updates from WBRC FOX6 News. BIRMINGHAM, Ala. … Facebook announced it is “removing ‘Likes’ and focusing on ‘Followers’ to simplify the way people connect with their favorite Pages.
When using Facebook Ads Manager, click on “Create a New Campaign” and select the objective “Engagement.” As you scroll down a little, you’ll notice a selection “Page likes.” Hit “Continue” to set up your campaign.
Why can’t I like posts on Facebook?
Make sure you are correctly logged in to your Facebook account when trying to like and comment. Clearing your browser’s data cache, restarting your browser, updating the browser software to the latest version and disabling any Facebook-related extensions can all help to resolve the problem.
Use the Like Button Configurator to get the Like button code to insert into your webpage.
- Set the URL of your webpage where you are placing the Like button.
- Customized your Like button.
- See a preview of your button.
- Click the Get Code, and copy and paste the code into your webpage.