The good news is Facebook hasn’t removed the birthday notifications. They simply removed the Newsfeed link to them. The reason why is anyone’s guess. Luckily, it’s very easy to find your birthday list even without the Newsfeed link.
What happened to birthdays on Facebook?
Open Facebook and tap the search button at the top right. Enter “birthdays” and tap the “Upcoming Birthdays” Facebook shortcut. You can now view the upcoming and recent birthdays. Additionally, the Birthdays page shows the forthcoming birthdays of all your Facebook friends from the entire year.
Why have I stopped seeing birthdays on Facebook?
In the Settings & Privacy menu, click the Settings option. In the Facebook settings menu, scroll down and press the Notifications option in the left-hand menu. Scroll down and click the Birthday category in the Notifications menu to view the available options.
How do I get Facebook to show me birthdays?
How to see birthdays on Facebook on your computer:
- Make sure you’re on your main feed – Click “Home” on the top right corner of your screen to ensure this.
- On the left-hand side of your feed, click “See More” and scroll until you see “Events”
- On the left-hand side under “Events” click “Birthdays”
How do you see birthdays on Facebook 2020?
How to find your Facebook friends’ birthdays
- Go to the Facebook website and log in to your account, if necessary.
- Click Events in the left sidebar. Go to “Events” on the left. Devon Delfino.
- Select Birthdays in the sidebar.
How do I look up someone’s birthday?
One easy way to discover someone’s birthday is to look them up on Facebook. If you have an account of your own, log in and type their name into the search bar at the top of the screen. Once you get to their profile, you should see their date of birth displayed in the info box below their profile picture.