When your media file could not be processed on Twitter, meaning that your video is using an incompatible audio or video codec. Even if you upload MP4 (HEVC, AAC), MP4 (MPEG-4, AAC), MP4 (H264, MP3), or others, the results are all failures. In this case, you have to reset the video and audio codec to MP4 (H264, AAC).
How do I fix a video not compatible with Twitter?
If you are unable to upload the video to Twitter due to the error “Your video file is not compatible,” you must cut the length of the video and control it within 140 seconds, as indicated by the prompt box that appears when you click “Tweet.”
How do I make videos on Twitter compatible?
How to convert a video to MP4 for Twitter?
- Use FREE video converter to MP4 for Windows. The supported OS’s are Windows 10, 8, 8.1, Vista. …
- Add your video using the +Video button.
- Choose MP4 video format.
- To keep the original quality, select the “Same as source” profile.
- Click Convert to make video Twitter compatible!
Why can’t I tweet videos on Twitter?
If the video file doesn’t meet Twitter video posting requirements, for example, the video is too long, the file size is too large, or the video format is not supported, you will end up with failure in posting a video to Twitter. According to Twitter’s official policy, the video length could be between 0.5s to 140s.
What video formats are compatible with Twitter?
3. Video Formats Supported on Twitter. The mobile app supports MP4 and MOV video files. A web-based upload, however, needs to be an MP4 in H264 format with AAC audio.
How do I add video to Twitter?
To upload and Tweet a video via the web
- Use the compose box, or click the Tweet button.
- Click the gallery button.
- Choose a video file stored on your computer and click Open. You’ll be prompted if the video isn’t in a supported format. …
- Complete your message and click Tweet to share your Tweet and video.
What is the maximum video size for Twitter?
Video files can be up to 1 GB in size. If you have a video file that is larger than 1 GB, we suggest lowering the resolution and/or the bitrate of the video.
How can I change video format?
How to convert a video to any format
- Select the video to convert. After installing Any Video Converter, the first thing you’ll need to do is tell it which video you want to convert. …
- Choose device presets. …
- Pick export formats. …
- Apply effects. …
- Process the video. …
- Find the play the converted video.
How do you post a clear video on Twitter?
To enable uploading in higher resolution, you will need to go into Settings and privacy > Data usage > High-quality images uploads and set it to either Mobile data & Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi only from the default Never.
Why is my media invalid Twitter?
Another way to fix the Twitter media upload error is to disable the VPN server you are using. Disconnect the VPN service and try to post the tweet with the media again and see if it works or not. You can re-enable the VPN connection once done.
How do I upload HD video to Twitter?
In order to enable the new feature, users will have to go to the “data usage” section of the settings menu in the Twitter app and enable both “high-quality images” (for viewing 4K images) and “high-quality image uploads” (for tweeting them).