How do you put a picture on Facebook?
On Android, you must tap the Status box (which says “What’s on your mind?”) at the top of the News Feed before you can tap Photo/Video. If you’re on your own Facebook Timeline, you’ll just tap Photo below the Status box. If you’re posting to a friend’s page, you’ll instead tap Share Photo.
How can I upload photos from my phone to Facebook?
All Smart Phones
- Log into Facebook through your phone’s Facebook app, or go to m.facebook.com through the mobile browser.
- Tap “Photo” at the top of the page.
- Tap “Browse” and choose the picture you want to upload.
- Type a caption in the Photo caption text box.
- Tap the “Upload” button.
Why can’t I post a picture on Facebook?
If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blockedfrom uploading photos.
How do I upload a photo from my phone?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a connected device, then follow the instructions.
How do you post to Facebook from Iphone?
Take a New Photo
- Tap the “Facebook” icon to open it.
- Tap the “Photo” option.
- Choose if you want to “Take Photo or Video.” Your camera app will open.
- Tap the “Camera” icon to take the picture. …
- Tap “Use” to select the photo, or tap “Retake” to take it again.
- Tap “Attach” to add comments to the photo or tag your location.
Where can I post pictures?
The best photo storage and sharing sites today
- Flickr. The best photo storage service overall. …
- 500px. Photo storage for pro photographers. …
- Google Photos. The best photo storage option for backing up photos from your smartphone. …
- Amazon Prime Photos. …
- Apple iCloud. …
- Adobe Portfolio. …
- ImageShack. …
How do I allow photo comments on Facebook?
Allow Photo Comments on Facebook Posts
- Visit your Business Page.
- Click Settings.
- Click General.
- Click Visitor Posts section.
- Click button to “Allow photo and video posts”
- Click button to “Review posts by other people before they are published to the Page”