Share the comments
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select a blog.
- From the menu on the left, click Posts.
- Click the title of the post you want to share.
- In the browser’s address bar, your URL will show up as: ““www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/<blogId>/<postId>”
- Copy the second Post ID number.
They just say that the content of your blog doesn’t meet their community standards and it makes things harder for normal blogs that don’t violate the community guidelines. According to this Facebook Help page, they may block people from sharing content that seems suspicious or abusive to their security systems.
How do I automatically share my blog to Facebook?
- Go to dlvr.it and set up an account.
- When prompted, enter your Blog or Feed URL as a source and then click Connect.
- Configure the settings and click on Connect Socials.
- Select your Facebook account as a destination and then click Start Posting.
How to Add Links on Blogger to Follow Your Facebook Account
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to Facebook.com/badges. Click the type of badge that you want to add to your Blogger account.
- Click the “+ Blogger” button. …
- Type a title for the Facebook badge widget in the space provided.
How do I create a URL for my blog?
Create a blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- On the left, click the Down arrow .
- Click New blog.
- Enter a name for your blog.
- Click Next.
- Choose a blog address or URL.
- Click Save.
To activate sharing buttons, navigate to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing. Here, under Sharing buttons, turn on the Add sharing buttons to your posts button. Next, from your WordPress menu, select Settings → Sharing. Under Sharing Buttons, drag the services appropriate to your website into the Enabled Services box.
Can I blog on my Facebook page?
You can blog on Facebook for free using either the social channel’s post or Facebook Notes features. For peak blogging results though—especially if you want to make the most money from your blogging efforts—it’s best to build your own blog and use Facebook to promote that blog.
Connect WordPress and Facebook to publish posts to Pages, and spread your message further.
- Sign in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Scroll down to the Settings section on the left-hand side of the screen, then click “Sharing.”
- Click the “Connect to Facebook” link.