If your WiFi signal is not strong or secure, this can cause your smartphone to lose bits of information, thus resulting in apps taking forever to load and/or causing Instagram to freeze. If your phone hasn’t been turned off in a while, this could also have something to do with it.
How do I unfreeze my Instagram?
How to reactivate your Instagram account
- On your iPhone or Android’s home screen, locate and tap on the Instagram icon to open the app.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate.
How do you unfreeze Instagram on iPhone?
If your phone gets frozen as the Instagram app crashes, you can perform the alternative restart using the hardware keys or force restart on your iPhone 8.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side/Power button until you see the Apple logo.
Why is my Instagram explore page not loading?
Try clearing cache, in instagram app in your settings. If that doesn’t work, try “clear data” option, you will be asked to re—login. I thinj it should fix. Try logging out of the app and logging back in.
How do I get my explore page back to normal?
Go to the explore page by clicking on the magnifying glass icon. Tap on the picture you do not like or you do not wish to see. Tap on the menu of that picture and hit the ‘see fewer posts like this’ option. And it is done.
Is Instagram explore page broken?
Some people even noticed that if they just scrolled down a bit on the Explore Page, everything was back to normal. If you’re experiencing the reset issue, we recommend trying to restart the app, and then just remain patient. Before long, your Explore Page will probably be back to normal.