Why I cant connect my WhatsApp to Facebook page?
If you’re having trouble connecting your WhatsApp business account to your Facebook page, here are some common reasons: The verification code was input incorrectly. Your code is correct, but the verification code has expired.
How can I connect my WhatsApp with Facebook?
To connect your Page and WhatsApp account:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap WhatsApp.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter your WhatsApp Business number, then tap Send Code.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish connecting your WhatsApp account.
How do I fix WhatsApp unable to connect?
- Restart your device by turning it off and back on.
- Open your device’s Settings > tap Network & internet > turn Airplane mode on and off.
- Open your device’s Settings > tap Network & internet > Internet. …
- Open your device’s Settings > tap Apps > WhatsApp > Mobile data & Wi-Fi > turn Background data on.
Why is WhatsApp not working?
The reason for WhatsApp not working could be that the service is down. An easy way to see if the problem is WhatsApp itself is to try using any other app or browser. If everything else is working, chances are WhatsApp’s servers are the issue. … If WhatsApp is down, all you can do is wait until service is restored.
How can I add WhatsApp to my Facebook page 2020?
Connect your WhatsApp business account with your Facebook Page
- Navigate to your Facebook business Page.
- Click Settings.
- In the column on the left-hand side, click WhatsApp.
- Choose your country code.
- Enter your WhatsApp number and click Send code.
- Input the code and click Confirm.
Stop WhatsApp from sharing your info with Facebook
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android, tap the action overflow button in the upper right corner and select Settings. …
- Select Account.
- Tap the check mark to the right of Share my account info.
- To disable the feature, tap Don’t Share.
Share a link to a product page in WhatsApp
- Open the product page on Facebook, tap > More Options.
- Tap the WhatsApp icon.
- Select the person or group you’d like to share the product page with.
- Tap the send button or Next.
- Draft your message. Note: the link for the product page will be attached to your message.
- Tap or .
How do I clear WhatsApp cache?
To have more space available, that is, clear or delete the WhatsApp cache, follow these steps:
- Go to ‘Settings’ of your phone.
- Select ‘Applications’
- Search WhatsApp.
- Go to ‘Storage’
- Clear cache.
How do I fix my WhatsApp initializing problem?
Sometimes you keep getting the message “Initializing, please wait a moment” for hours. This can happen if you moved the sim from an Android phone to an Iphone and used whatsapp on the iphone for few days. Now after moving the sim back to the old android this Initializing message wont complete and whatsapp gets stuck.
How do you reset your WhatsApp?
Tap Menu, then Settings, then Chats, then Chat backup.
After this has been done, restoring the messages is as simple as this:
- Uninstall the WhatsApp on your device.
- Reinstall WhatsApp and sign in your account.
- Once this is done, open the programme and tap “Restore”.