Where is the Billing section in Facebook Ads Manager?
Go to the Billing section of your Ads Manager. In your list of transactions, click the date drop-down menu and select the date range you want to view charges for. Click the Transaction ID of the charge you’d like more information about.
Where is the Billing section on Facebook?
From a computer, go to the Billing section of your Ads Manager (facebook.com/ads/manager/billing).
How do I get to Billing in ads manager?
Sign in to your Google Ads manager account. in the upper right corner, then under “Billing”, select Settings. Click the plus button to add a new billing setup. On the next page, select the billing country and currency.
How do I change my Billing on Facebook ads?
Edit or update a payment method:
- Go to your payment settings in Ads Manager.
- In the Payment Methods section, click Edit next to the payment method you want to edit or update.
- Make your changes and then click Save.
How do I find my billing threshold on Facebook?
Steps to check your payment threshold
- From a computer, go to your Payment Settings in Ads Manager (facebook.com/ads/manager/account_settings/account_billing).
- In the Next Bill section, check the amount next to “You’ll also get a bill when you spend.”
How do I contact Facebook billing?
Go to https://www.facebook.com/business/help.
Scroll down and locate the ‘Still Need Help? ‘ section where it says ‘Contact our support team’ and click either the Chat or Email button.
How do I get GST invoice on Facebook ads?
To download a receipt for all charges during a specific range of dates:
- From a computer, go to the Billing section of your Ads Manager (facebook.com/ads/billing).
- Above your list of transactions, click the date drop-down menu and choose the date range for the receipts you’d like to download.
- Click Download All Invoices.
How do I remove payment method from Facebook?
To remove a payment method, tap the existing payment method, then Edit Payment Method, then scroll down and tap Remove Card.
How do I change my Billing address on Facebook Ads Manager?
Select the ad account that you want to edit the billing address. Click Edit next to Open in Ads Manager. In Edit ad account section, click Edit. In Edit billing address section, you can click Add new address or choose one from Existing addresses to replace your current billing address.
What is a Billing address?
A billing address is an address associated with your credit or debit card account. When you apply for a credit card online, for example, the address you include on your application will become your billing address. A billing address looks just like a street address.
Why did I get charged for Facebook ads?
Did you get charged even though you had a coupon? Once you add a coupon to your account, it is charged once a day when you start running ads. If it runs out or expires and you keep running ads, your primary payment method is charged next. This may happen if your ad’s budget was set higher than the value of your coupon.
How do I remove payment method from Facebook Ads Manager?
Remove payment method from your ad account
- Go to your payment settings.
- In the Payment Method section, find the payment method you want to remove and then click the 3-dot icon next to it.
- Select Remove.
- In the Remove Payment Method section, click Remove.
- Click Done.
How do I change my Facebook billing to monthly?
To add monthly invoicing as a payment method: Go to your payment settings in Ads Manager. In the “Payment method” section, click Add Payment Method. Select Payment method from Business Manager.
How do I change my payment method in ads manager?
How to add a payment method in Ads Manager
- Log in to the Facebook app, or go to m.facebook.com on your phone’s mobile web browser.
- Tap and then tap Ads Manager.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Payment Methods.
- In the Payment Methods section, select if you’d like to add a credit or debit card or PayPal.
- Enter your payment details.