How do I add inventory to my Facebook business page?
When you visit a new Shop tab on your Page, you’ll be asked to set up Commerce Manager. During setup, select an existing catalog or create a new one to hold your inventory. You can then add and manage your products in Catalog Manager.
How do I add a catalog to Facebook shop?
Create a catalogue in your Business Manager
- Open Business settings.
- Select Data sources.
- Select Catalogues.
- Select Add, followed by Create a new catalogue.
- Name your catalogue and select your inventory type.
- Select Create catalogue.
How do I automatically add items to my shop on Facebook?
How to Add Items to a Facebook Catalog Manually
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalog.
- Open the Catalog tab and go to Items.
- Select Add Items. …
- Add an image of your item. …
- Enter a name, description and other details for your item.
How do I edit my shop on Facebook?
A click-by-click guide to editing your shop’s home page
Go to your Shop Builder. Choose whether you want to feature collections and products with your own branded image or show a preview of the top four products in a collection in a grid. Once you’ve selected what you want to feature, edit the image, text and title.
Does Facebook have any inventory?
According to the latest Balance sheet, Facebook Inc has not recorded any inventories. Within Technology sector Facebook Inc achieved highest inventory turnover ratio.
Where is the Manage Inventory tab on Facebook?
Go to your Facebook Page. Hover over the blue CTA button on the right. Select Edit Button. Select View Inventory.
How do I use Facebook catalog?
To create a new catalog:
- Go to Catalog Manager at facebook.com/products.
- Select Create Catalog.
- Select your inventory type followed by Next.
- If you selected Ecommerce (products), select how you want to add items to your catalog:
- Select the Business Manager account or personal account that your catalog belongs to.
How do I post a catalog on Facebook?
To create a new catalog:
- Go to Commerce Manager.
- Start creating your catalog:
- Select the type of inventory you advertise or sell and click Next.
- Ecommerce (products) only: Choose how you want to add items to your catalog: …
- Select the Business Manager account that your catalog belongs to. …
- Enter a name for your catalog.
How do I add cars to my inventory on Facebook?
Dealerships can create vehicle listings directly from their Page.
- Select the Manage Inventory tab.
- Select Create New Listing.
- Enter the vehicle’s VIN to automatically populate vehicle features or provide details about your listing such as: Photos. …
- Select where your listing will appear. …
- When you are done, select Publish.
Is a Facebook shop free?
Facebook Shops is a mobile-first shopping experience where businesses can easily create an online store on Facebook and Instagram for free. … Now, they’ll help small businesses build and grow their shops on Facebook and use our other commerce tools.