Instagram Story Highlights are disappearing, and people are super confused. If you’re someone who lost a few Story Highlights on Tuesday, April 3, try not to panic — you’re not alone. Even if you did lose your Instagram Story Highlights, rest assured that you should be seeing them again soon.
Why is Instagram not showing highlights?
If Instagram highlights aren’t visible to you, begin by restarting your phone. At times, that is enough to restore the normal working of Instagram stories and highlights. For proper functioning of Instagram highlights, a setting known as Save to archive should be enabled. That saves your stories in your archive.
Where did the Instagram highlights go?
Stories Highlights appear in a new section on your profile below your bio. To create a highlight, tap the “New” circle at the far left. From there, you can choose any stories from your archive, select a cover for your highlight and give it a name.
Why can’t I add highlights to Instagram 2021?
Top 9 Fixes for Instagram Story Highlights Not Loading Issue
- Restart Phone. If Instagram highlights aren’t visible to you, begin by restarting your phone. …
- Enable Save to Archive. …
- Follow the Right Method to Create Highlights. …
- Check Internet Connection. …
- Turn on Airplane Mode. …
- Update Instagram. …
- Uninstall Instagram. …
- Log Out.
How do you add highlights on Instagram 2021?
How to create Instagram Highlights
- Go to your profile page and, under “Story Highlights,” tap the “+” button to add a Highlight. …
- Select the piece(s) of your Story you want to become a Highlight, and tap “Next.”
- Edit your cover if you want. …
- Your Highlight will now appear on your Instagram profile.
How do I enable highlights on Instagram?
Create Highlight from the archived stories
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap Story Highlights below bio.
- Tap the plus icon.
- In the new window, tap and select the stories you want to appear in the Highlight and tap Next.
- Tap ‘Edit Cover’ to choose which story will appear as a Highlight icon or just upload an icon.
How do you get highlights on Instagram?
To create a Highlight, tap New on the left side of your profile, choose Stories from your archive, choose a cover image for the Highlight, and name it. That Highlight will appear as a Stories-style bubble atop the profile and play like one big Story when tapped by one of your followers.
How do I restore my highlights on Instagram?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Your activity. Tap the photo, video, or story you’d like to restore or permanently delete. Tap in the top right, then tap Restore to profile or Restore to restore content or Delete it.
How do you highlight something without adding it to your story?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.
Why can’t I change Instagram highlight?
How to Fix Instagram Story Highlight Covers If They Aren’t Working
- Quit the Instagram app, and reopen it.
- Log out of the Instagram app, and log back in.
- Turn off your phone, and turn it back on.
- Delete the Instagram app, and re-download it.
How do I get 2021 playback on Instagram again?
Ensure the Instagram app is updated to the latest version.
- iPhone users will need to visit the App Store to check for an update, while Android users will want to head to the Google Play Store.
- Those using Instagram on PC will already have access to the latest version.
How do I get 2021 playback on Instagram?
How to View Your Playback
- Open up the Instagram app on your phone. …
- Tap the blue View Playback button and you’ll be shown the 10 stories curated for you by Instagram.
- You can as well customize the Playback page and make your own Playback. …
- Then, click Share.