How do I temporarily disable my Facebook page?
How do I temporarily deactivate my Facebook account?
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Account Ownership and Control below Your Facebook Information.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Deactivate Account and tap Continue to Account Deactivation.
Can I deactivate my Facebook and still manage pages?
You can’t. As I understand it – which is always fuzzy, given the way Facebook keeps changing things – every page must be linked to a personal profile. … However, you can always set Facebook’s privacy control to restrict access to your personal page. Click the down arrow in the top right, select Settings and then Privacy.
Are Facebook pages public?
Posts on Facebook Pages or public groups: Facebook Pages and public groups are public spaces. Anyone who can see the Page or group can see your post or comment.
How do I hide my Facebook page from someone?
Click your Page in the left menu. Below your Page photo, click Followers. Go to the person that you want to block, then click next to their name. Click Block.
Can you have a private Facebook page?
You can use Facebook’s Privacy menu to limit who can see your posts, profile, and more. Setting every option to “Only Me” will make your Facebook profile as private as possible. If you just don’t want to use Facebook anymore, you can deactivate or delete your account instead.
How do I make my Facebook page private to friends only?
What to Know
- Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Privacy. …
- To make your Friends list private, go to Privacy > Who can see your friends list and select Friends or Only Me.
- To make your profile private, go to your profile page and select Edit Details.
Can I stop someone from seeing my Facebook posts without unfriending them?
Tap a friend’s name in your friends list or on a post of theirs in your News Feed, tap the Friends button, then tap Take a Break. Under the Limit What [name of friend] Will See section, tap See Options, then tap “Hide your posts from [name of friend].” Doing so will put the friend on your Restricted list.