Log in to Facebook. Click on “More” and select “Groups” from the drop-down. Click on the pencil icon button near the “+ Create Group” button. Click on “Hide Section” from the drop-down.
How do I hide my liked pages and groups on Facebook?
Log in to Facebook.com, go to your profile, and select More > Likes. Click the three-dot menu and select Edit the Privacy of Your Likes. Select a Page Category. In the Select Audience box, choose the level of privacy you want for the category’s like visibility.
Can I hide the groups I’m in on Facebook?
Go to your profile. Click the “More” dropdown menu. Select “Manage Sections”. Uncheck the Groups located near the bottom of the list.
How do I hide my groups on Facebook 2020?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap Groups and select your group. Tap the name of the group and select Group info. Tap Settings. Tap Hide Group and select Visible or Hidden.
How do I make my Groups private?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap More then select View Group Info. Tap Edit Group Settings. Below Privacy, tap to select Private.
How do I Unjoin a group on Facebook?
To leave a group:
- Tap then tap Groups and select the group you want to leave.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Leave Group.
How can I hide my Likes on Facebook 2021?
How to hide likes on Facebook using the mobile app
- Open Facebook.
- Tap Menu at the bottom right. Note: If you’re using an Android device, tap the three-line icon at the top right.
- In this section, tap Settings & Privacy.
- Go to Settings.
- Now, hit Reaction Preferences.
- Here, toggle on On your posts.
How do I hide reactions on Facebook?
To hide or unhide the total number of reactions on your Facebook posts:
- Log into Facebook from a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then click News Feed Preferences.
- Click Reaction Preferences.
- Next to On your posts, click the toggle to turn this setting off at any time.