The simplest way to access the inbox is to navigate to facebook.com/messages/other on the desktop. Within the Messenger app the hidden inbox is buried under four menus. To get to it tap Settings, then People, then Message Requests and tap on the “See filtered requests” link.
How do you set up inbox on Facebook?
- Click the gear icon on the top right of Front and into the Company or Personal settings tab, depending on which space you are working with. …
- Click on Inboxes on the left menu and Add an individual inbox or Add a team inbox, depending on which space you’re in.
- Fill out the name and description of your inbox.
How do I open my inbox on Facebook?
To see your Page’s messages:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap Inbox at the top of the Page.
What happened Facebook inbox?
For starters, the previous inbox icon has been replaced with the Messenger icon in the blue navigation bar at the top of the screen. …
How do I download Facebook inbox?
Go to the Saved videos tab in the Facebook application. It’s in the last tab, the one which holds settings, your profile, etc. Inside the Saved Videos tab, click on the video you want to download.