To do this, log into your Facebook account and click the Privacy Shortcuts icon in the upper right. From the Privacy Shortcuts menu, click the link for “Who can see my Stuff?” Under the setting for “Who can see my future posts?” click the button and select the appropriate default audience for your updates.
Who can see your future posts you decide who can see your posts each time you create a new post Facebook will use that audience for future posts unless you change it?
Below your name, tap the audience selector (example: Share with: Your Friends). Tap the circle to the right of the audience you’d like to see your content (example: Friends, Public or Only Me). Learn more about the audiences you can choose on Facebook.
How do I change the audience for a post on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap in the top right of the post and select Change Audience.
- Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
- Tap Done at the bottom.
How do I change the privacy of all my posts on Facebook?
Simple Steps To Change Privacy of Old Posts on Facebook
- Click More in the bottom right hand corner.
- Scroll to the bottom then Tap Settings.
- Then tap account settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap ‘Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or public’
- Read the Disclaimer then tap confirm.
- Then tap Limit Old Posts.
How do I post on Facebook without friends seeing?
Hiding an individual post
Just click the button immediately to the left of the blue “Post” button when typing a status update. Just like using the Privacy Settings page, you can choose to block individual people from seeing the post using the “custom” option.
Who can see your future posts?
Who can see your future posts?
- Public: This means everyone can see your posts.
- Friends: This means only your friends list can see your posts.
- Friends, Except: This means your friends list can see your posts, with the exception of specific people.
- Only Me: This means only you can see your posts.
- Custom Audience.
Do all my Facebook friends see all my posts?
How Many Of Your Friends See Your Facebook Posts? The Debate’s Over, It’s 35% … Each user post on Facebook is seen by an average 35% of the user’s friends, according to a comprehensive recent study led by Stanford University researcher Michael Bernstein, who collaborated with three Facebook data scientists.
Who sees my posts on Facebook?
You’ll have three options for this setting. “Only Me,” means the posts are fully private, only viewable to you. “Friends” means your Facebook friends can see what you post and search for your posts. “Public” means anyone on or off Facebook can see your posts, and anyone with a Facebook account can search your posts.
How can I set who can post on my wall?
Click on Customize Settings. Step 3: Check the box Scroll down to the category “Things others share” on the Customize Settings page. Under that category is a “Friends can post on my Wall” option with a check box. Click the box to enable Friends to post to your Wall.
How do I stop Facebook 2020 visitor posts?
Go to settings. Click on Visitor Posts. You will have the option to allow visitors to the Page to publish posts, review posts, or disable posts entirely. If you’ve disabled posts, you are done.