How do you post a lot of comments on Facebook?
So how do you get more Facebook comments without baiting? Follow these tips:
- Ask for authentic input. …
- Use visual content. …
- Ask questions. …
- Post interesting content that people will want to talk about. …
- Provoke an emotional response. …
- Post a photo and ask followers to write a caption.
How many comments can I make on Facebook?
Facebook maximum character limits
Page description – 255 Characters. Facebook comments – 8,000 Characters.
Why does Facebook limit the number of comments?
We have limits in place to prevent abuse of our features and to protect people from spam and harassment. For example, if someone is sending out a bunch of messages to people they aren’t friends with, they may be warned or temporarily blocked from sending messages.
What is Facebook’s limit for how many comments you can post per day?
For example, Facebook recommends up to five posts per day, but 25 is really the upper limit they allow without negatively impacting the reach of your posts.
Daily posting limits.
|Social network||Posts per 24 hours|
How do I get more comments?
Here are six creative ways to drive more comments on social media.
- Engage in a comment battle. …
- Reply to comments quickly. …
- Create “fill in the blank” posts. …
- Make comments a requirement to enter a contest. …
- Ask open-ended questions. …
- Know when your followers are most active.
How do you arrange comments on Facebook?
How do I sort comments in a Facebook group?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- If you’re an admin, tap , then select Your Settings and then Sort comments. …
- Select the order you want to see comments on all posts in the group.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
To turn the comment ranking setting on or off:
- Switch into the Page you want to use.
- In the top right, click your Page photo.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then select Settings.
- In the left menu, click Privacy, then select Public Posts.
- Next to Comment Ranking, click Edit.
- Select On or Off.
How long does FB Limit your comments?
Perhaps Facebook blocked you for excessively posting or commenting. It does have its limits. The block can last anywhere from one day to thirty days. You’ll just have to wait it out.
What is the Facebook jail?
Users that run afoul of Facebook’s rules can spend time in what many now call “Facebook Jail,” losing commenting and posting abilities for from 24 hours to 30 days or, in more serious cases, lose their accounts indefinitely.
How do I limit the comments on a Facebook group?
To temporarily limit how frequently a member can post and/or comment:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap Groups and select your group.
- Tap the images of Members below the group name.
- Find the person you want to limit and tap their name, then select Limit Activity.
What happens if you comment too much on Facebook?
If you go ahead and enter the same comment multiple times then Facebook users may report it as a spam comment, thus allowing Facebook to block you whenever you spam. If you are reported by a lot of Facebook users for spamming, Facebook will surely block you, and you will have to take the blame.
How many members can a Facebook group have?
Facebook does not set a numerical limit on the number of people who can join a group, although as a group administrator, you can place some restrictions on which people join the group. After your group reaches 5,000 members, some group functions become unavailable.