Facebook provides 7 calls-to-action you can use on your button.
How to Add a CTA Button to Your Facebook Page
- Step 1: Log in and go to your business’ Facebook Page.
- Step 2: Click the “Create Call-to-Action” button. …
- Step 3: Choose the CTA button copy. …
- Step 4: Input the link you want the CTA to send users to. …
- Step 5: Select the destination for mobile users. …
- Step 6: Click “Create.”
CTAs come in all shapes and sizes and use a specific phrase to lead a consumer to take additional action. You can incorporate a CTA into the text copy of marketing material, add one as a button at the bottom of an email, or provide multiple CTAs for different content blocks.
To add a CTA button, start on your Page. Below your Page’s cover photo, click Add a Button. You’ll see a Preview section at the top that shows what your button would look like. Select a button to see how it will look.
Create a Call-to-Action ad
Go to your Facebook Page. Tap near the top of your Page. Select Get More [Call-to-Action]. You may need to tap See All Options first.
How can I add 2 numbers on Facebook?
To add phone numbers to your profile:
- Tap in the bottom right, then tap your name.
- Tap See More About Yourself below your profile picture.
- Tap EDIT next to CONTACT INFORMATION.
- Tap Add Phone Number.
- Select the correct country code and enter your phone number.
- Tap OK.
Fill it in as follows:
- URL: Add the URL of your post, along with any tracking code.
- Post Text: This will appear above your post when published.
- Call To Action: Click here to choose which embed button you’d like to use: Shop Now, Learn More, Sign Up, Book Now, Download, etc.
The new Page layout is meant to make it easier for visitors to a Page to see key information, like the Page’s bio and posts. Notably, the design does away with the Page Likes and the Like button. Instead, the Page will only display a Follow button and follower count. This change better reflects the Page’s true reach.
When one CTA is all you need
If your page is geared towards a single action or offer and a visitor does not need any more information from another page, go with one CTA. Bear in mind that this doesn’t mean you can’t have multiple CTA buttons, just that they all essentially do the same thing.
Use only one CTA on your landing page. If you have multiple marketing objectives, use multiple and unique landing pages for each conversion ask. Businesses with 30 or more landing pages generate seven times the conversions.
How many CTA can I email?
Don’t ask how you get 0.1 of a button in there, nor 0.54 of a person. The maximum number of CTAs in an email is 11.