Type “@” and then the Page’s or group’s name. Select a name from the list that appears. Keep in mind that depending on a Page’s settings, you may not be able to mention it. When you mention a person, Page or group in a post or comment, a link is created.
How do I tag someone in a Facebook post?
To tag someone in your post, start typing their name and then select their profile from the dropdown menu that appears (make sure to capitalize the first letter of their name). To tag a Page, type the “@” symbol and then start typing the Page’s name.
How do you tag someone in a comment?
Tag someone by typing their name.
Begin a post or a comment on another post, photo, or video. Start typing someone’s name anywhere in the post or comment. Facebook will make suggestions as you type. Alternatively, type @ before typing a user’s name.
Why can’t I tag a friend on Facebook Post?
Your tag may need to be approved by the person you tagged or the person who posted the photo (if it is not yours), depending on their privacy settings for Timeline Review or tag review. You may not see the option to tag people in photos posted by others, depending on their audience settings.
How do I tag someone in someone else’s post?
- Tap the speech bubble icon under a post to make a comment.
- Type out your message (if necessary) then type “@” and start entering the person’s Instagram username. Type out the username of the person you want to tag and click their name. …
- Tap the proper username to tag them in your comment.
How do you tag someone in a post after you posted it?
To tag someone on Facebook page’s post:
- Click the photo you want to tag.
- Click in the top right of the photo.
- Click the person in the photo and start typing their name.
- Select the full name of the person or Page you want to tag when it appears.
- Click Done Tagging.