On mobile using the Facebook app, tap on the “More” tab in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and then tap on your name at the top of the screen to see your profile. Tap on the ellipsis “…” icon to see more options, followed by “Review Posts and Tags” to see any pending posts.
Classic mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- If you have pending posts, you’ll see [Number of] items for you to review below your profile picture. Tap [Number of] of items for you to review.
- Tap Add to Profile on an individual post to approve it, or tap Hide to ignore it.
To turn on tag review:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Profile and Tagging.
- Tap Review tags people add to your posts before the tags appear on Facebook?
Where can I see my pending posts on Facebook group?
Go into the group and at the top near writing space, there is a little indicator that says “You have one post pending approval” or more depending on how many you have pending. Click on the option. It will show you all the posts you’ve submitted that haven’t been approved yet.
Why isn’t a post I’m tagged in on my timeline?
With Facebook privacy settings, you control the visibility of the content you post on Facebook. If your friends are unable to view your tagged Facebook photos, it is likely that you’ve adjusted your privacy settings to prevent them from doing so. You can correct this in just a few clicks.
How do you see posts someone is tagged in on Facebook 2021?
Type “Photos tagged with Friend’s Name” without the quotation marks to view photos that specific friends are tagged in. Replace “Friend’s Name” with the name of your friend. Facebook displays suggestions as soon as you start typing a name.
How do I know if my post was rejected on Facebook?
To check on the status of your review, go back to the Ads Manager page to see the status. Messages like “Approved,” “In Review,” and “Rejected” are all possible.
How do you post status on tagged App on Iphone?
My Profile – Edit Profile Info in App
- From the Home screen select Profile.
- ‘Swipe’ the top Nav Bar (Feed, Photos, Friends, etc) to the Left.
- Select Info.
- Select the ‘Edit’ button (appears as a little ‘pencil’ for the Profile field you wish to Edit.
- You may edit Profile Information, Relationship Status and Interests.
Your tag may need to be approved by the person you tagged or the person who posted the photo (if it is not yours), depending on their privacy settings for Timeline Review or tag review. You may not see the option to tag people in photos posted by others, depending on their audience settings.
Who can see tagged comments on Facebook?
This setting defaults to Friends, which means when you’re tagged in a post, you and your friends can see the post, even if they weren’t in the original audience. The post you’re tagged in may be shared with the original audience, as well as the friends you suggest.