How can I recover my Facebook account using Gmail?
If your gmail address, is the email address connected to your facebook acct, use the gmail address with your password, to log in .. If you’re not able to remember your password, click “forgot password” and when it asks for an email address, to which to send a code/link for a new password, put your gmail address.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I recover my old Facebook account without email and password?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
Why did my Facebook page disappear?
One reason why a Facebook page may suddenly disappear is because it was permanently deleted. If you created the page personally, make sure no one could have accessed your account. Access your account settings and check to see if there are any active logins from a suspicious device or location.
How do I recover my recovery email from Google?
Add or change a recovery email address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Ways we can verify it’s you,” tap Recovery email. You might need to sign in.
- From here, you can: …
- Follow the steps on the screen.
How can I recover my locked Facebook account without email and phone number 2021?
Here is how it is done:
- Visit the Facebook website and click on the Forgot account tab.
- You will get an email or number as a recovery option.
- To go ahead, click on no longer have access to these.
- The next available option is to give a friend’s number.
- Input a friend’s number to continue.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
Can I reactivate my Facebook account after 2 years?
Facebook automatically saves all data for deactivated accounts so that you can easily reactivate the account if you change your mind and want to use the social network again. Facebook doesn’t remove old account information after any set time, so you can reactivate Facebook a year after closing the account.