Since it goes against our Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account, we don’t have a way to merge multiple accounts. However, you can manually switch to one account and keep the information that’s important to you.
How do you combine two Facebook accounts?
From your News Feed, click your profile picture in the top right.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then Settings.
- In the left menu, click New Pages Experience, then Merge Pages.
- Next to Merge multiple pages, click Start request.
What happens if I have two Facebook accounts?
Don’t have multiple Facebook accounts. … The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have more than one personal account — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.
How do I delete two Facebook accounts with the same email?
Delete one account by email address
Pick the account you want to use. Make sure your friends who connected with you on the other account know that you’re moving. Then sign in to Facebook using the email address of the account you want to delete, and delete it.
How do I delete an old Facebook account without email or password?
How to Delete an Old Facebook Account When You Can’t Log In
- Try to recover your Facebook password. Go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify to search for your account. …
- Use Facebook’s Trusted Friends feature. …
- Report your old account as fake. …
- There is no option four (at least no easy one)