How do I edit my About Me section on Facebook?
To update your About section:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap See Your About Info.
- Tap or Edit to update your information.
- Select an audience and tap Save.
How do I edit the About section on my Facebook group 2021?
The steps to edit the About sections are the following:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find your group. …
- Select “star icon” at the right cover picture of the group.
- Tap on “Group Settings.”
- Enter the description want to appear in the About section of the group.
- To save the changes, tap “Save”.
How do I change my personal and business Facebook page on mobile?
Switching between your personal page and Business page is simple: If you are on your mobile device visiting your page and would like to switch to your personal account, simply click the bubble icon in the bottom right-hand side of the screen to switch who you are posting as.
How do you edit about me?
How to Add, Change & Edit About Me Bio on Discord?
- Change About Me by clicking on your Profile Picture.
- You can locate it at the bottom left side of your screen.
- Click on About Me.
- Add emoji to your about me by clicking on emoji.
- Type your content in ‘About Me’, then click on Save.
Where is about me on Facebook?
The “About Me” section is located under the “Info” heading on the personal profile page. The “Info” section is found directly underneath your profile photo.
How do I set my bio on Facebook?
Step 1: Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Step 2: At the top of the screen, tap your name to go to your profile. Step 3: Under your profile picture and name, tap “Edit Profile.” Step 4: Under your profile picture and name, tap “Add Bio.”
How do I change my bio on Facebook without posting it?
Click the “Activity Log” button near the top of your Timeline. Click the “pencil” icon next to the update describing the change you just made, and select “Hidden From Timeline.” Return to your Timeline and click the “Update Info” button.
How do you describe yourself on Facebook?
175 Awesome Quotes to Describe Yourself in Facebook Profile
- My daily routine: Get up, Be brilliant, Go back to bed, Repeat.
- Be good and shall always see good in everything and everyone and even in yourself.
- 3.nI have born to be true, not to be perfect.
- I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
How do I add a About section to my Facebook page?
Go to your Page and tap More. Tap Edit Page then tap Page Info. Tap the sections you want to edit and add your info. Scroll down and tap Save.
What is the About section on Facebook?
The About section will provide all the necessary information about the company or the brand to the people who visit the page. When you navigate to the section and click on it, then you will be able to make the changes that you want to on the page.
What happened to the About section on Facebook?
Facebook is changing the Page presentation layout by removing the ‘Our Story’ section from February 2021. … From 28th February, the ‘Our Story’ section in the Page’s ‘About’ information will be removed. Instead, admins can shift their added information in another section called ‘Additional Information. ‘
How do I change whether I post as myself or as my page in my Facebook group?
To change whether you post as your profile or your Page in your group:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- In the bottom right, tap the circle with your profile picture and select your Page or your profile.
How can I change my Facebook profile to 2021?
Step 1: Open your computer, from any browser visit Facebook website. Step 2: Next, sign-in by entering your user ID and Password. Step 3: After log-in, go to Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile. Step 4: Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I convert my profile to page?
You can create a Page in minutes
- Log into the Facebook Profile you want to convert and click create a Page.
- Enter some basic information about your Page: name, category, and optional description.
- Review your selections and click Create Page.
- Invite your friends to like or follow your new Page.