In order to do this, you’ll want to paste your website’s URL in the post box. You can find the post box in your Facebook Business Page under ‘posts. ‘ Once you paste your URL, wait for a featured image of your website and title to appear.
About This Article
- Log into Facebook.
- Find the post you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Select a sharing option.
- Enter your own text.
- Click Post.
Why can’t I embed a Facebook post?
As of now, you can only embed public posts from profiles and pages. Unfortunately, you can’t embed public posts from within groups or comments on a Facebook post. Hopefully that will be added in the future. And your ability to embed posts depends on the privacy settings used by the person who created the post.
Option 5: To share a post outside of the Facebook app, tap “Copy Link.” From there, you can paste the link into a text message, email or another app to share the post.
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now.
- Write Post. Post. To share to a friend’s timeline, tap Share to Facebook and select Friend’s Timeline. Type your friend’s name, then tap Post. audience selector.
- Send as Message. Send.
- Share in a Group. Post.
- Share to a Page. Post.
How do I add my Facebook page to my website?
How to Embed a Facebook Feed on a Website
- First, go to Facebook’s Plugin Page.
- Copy-and-paste your business’ Business Page into the “Facebook Page URL” box.
- Then, adjust the width and height to suit your preferences depending on your website and placement. …
- Switch to the IFrame tab, and copy the custom module.
- Choose URL or Page. Pick the URL of a website or Facebook Page you want to share.
- Code Configurator. Paste the URL to the Code Configurator and adjust the layout of your share button. …
- Copy & Paste HTML snippet. Copy and past the snippet into the HTML of the destination website.
For those of you seeing the “Share” option in your posts… That means that post is open to the public to see. If you have your profile settings set to “Friends”, then no one will be able to share your posts.
When someone hits the Facebook Share button, they can publish a post that they’re interested in on their own wall, without having to copy and paste a link onto their Facebook profile. The Share button is one of the three engagement options that Facebook gives users to allow them to connect with people online.