How do you change your suggested on Instagram?
Here’s how to manually change settings on your Explore page:
- Go to your Explore page in the Instagram app.
- Select the Instagram post that you don’t like.
- Once the post you do not like is open, click on the three-dot menu icon of that post.
- Select the Not Interested option. The post will then be removed from the feed.
How do you reset your suggested feed on Instagram?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
How do I reset my Instagram explore Feed 2021?
How to Reset Instagram Explore Page?
- Open Instagram from your Android or iPhone.
- Login to your account. …
- Click on the profile picture icon on the bottom right of your screen.
- Click on the three-line burger icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap “Settings”.
- Tap on the “Security” option.
How do I get rid of suggested posts on Instagram?
Step 1: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the suggested post you want to hide. Step 2: Tap “Not interested.”
How do you control suggestions on Instagram?
People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I turn this off?
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap Edit profile.
- Tap to uncheck the box next to Similar account suggestions, then tap Submit.
Why is my Instagram feed only showing suggested posts?
You may see suggested posts when scrolling through your Instagram feed and after you’ve seen all the most recent posts from accounts you follow. These suggestions are based on things like: Your activity: Who you follow and what posts you’ve liked, saved or commented on.