How do I delete a paid transaction on Facebook?
Facebook for Android: Tap then tap Payment Settings. Tap New Credit or Debit Card to add a payment method to your account. To remove a payment method, tap the existing payment method, and then tap Remove Card.
Can transaction history be deleted?
From Banking, open the relevant bank account. From Activity tab, select the tick box to the left the transactions you want to delete. A toolbar now appears above the list. On the toolbar, choose More then Remove Cleared Status.
Can you delete Facebook history?
You can find the controls in the Facebook app or website by navigating to the settings menu. … There’s a “clear history” button at the top of the page that will erase all the off-Facebook data presented, and you can click on each app or website in the list to see how much data they’ve shared and stop them from doing so.
How do I delete a pending payment on Facebook messenger?
No, you can’t cancel a payment you sent in Messenger. Once you have an accepted payment method linked to your account, any money you send is transferred right away. If you send money to someone in Messenger by mistake, you can: Ask them to send the money back to you.
How do I remove a payment method from my iPhone?
How to remove card details from iTunes: iPhone or iPad
- Tap Settings.
- Open iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID (typically your email address at the top of the screen).
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Tap Payment Information.
- Tap None under Payment Type.
- Tap Done.
How do I delete transaction history?
Delete specific activity
- Go to myactivity.google.com. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Google Account.
- Find the date the activity occurred.
- Under the activity you want to delete, choose Details.
- Choose More. Delete.
How do I delete DBS transaction history?
Complete the Authentication Process. Select Transfer and click More Transfer Services. Under Manage Recipients and Transfers, click Delete DBS or POSB Recipient.
Can you hide bank transactions?
NO you CANNOT hide a transaction. If you do, your account cannot balance. It is also ILLEGAL to do.
How do I clean up my Facebook?
How to Clean Up Your Facebook Profile
- Why Cleaning Up Your Profile Is Important.
- Update Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo.
- Unfriend or Unfollow Irrelevant Friends.
- Update Your ‘About’ Info.
- Update Your Intro Section.
- Clear Out Irrelevant Posts.
- Untag, Delete, Hide, or Change the Visibility of Your Photos.
How do I delete all activity on Facebook?
Manually Delete Information
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Go to your profile.
- Click on the triple dots on the right side.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Activity Log.”
- Select “Your Posts” and click “All” check box at the top.
- Select “Trash” from the menu.
- Do this for as many posts as you need.
How do you permanently delete Messenger?
How to Deactivate your Messenger account on iPhone or Android
- Once you have made sure that your Facebook account is deactivated as well, open Messenger.
- Tap on your profile picture in the top left corner of the screen.
- Go to Legal & Policies.
- Choose Deactivate Messenger.
- Tap Deactivate to finish the job.