How do I upload videos from my computer to Instagram?
How to Post a Video to Instagram Using a Desktop Computer
- Head to the Instagram website on your preferred browser. …
- Click the “+” button next to the DM symbol. …
- Click “Select from computer” to upload your media. …
- Resize your video and add more media if desired.
How can I upload videos to Instagram?
Step 1: Open the Instagram app and click on the “Your Story” icon at the upper left side of the feeds page. Step 2: At the end of the screen, click on the “Reels” option. Step 3: Tap the white button with a video icon to record your video.
How do you post on Google Chrome?
To publish your item to the Chrome Web Store, follow these steps:
- Create your item’s zip file.
- Create and setup a developer account.
- Upload your item.
- Add assets for your listing.
- Submit your item for publishing.
How do I upload to Instagram from my computer?
More videos on YouTube
- Go to Instagram.com.
- Go to developer mode on either Safari or Google Chrome (see Mac and PC sections above for detailed steps).
- Click on the camera in the top left.
- Choose an image or video you’d like to add to your story. …
- Tap Add to your story at the bottom.
How do you post pictures from Google to Instagram?
Here’s how to do it if you only have one picture to share:
- Launch Google Photos.
- Select the desired picture.
- Tap on the share icon.
- Tap on “Instagram”
- Follow the process.